Smile Scraps

| |
After a shower of rain,a piece of luminous sunshine decorates the earth wonderfully...
One drop of dew on the grass and a foggy morning gives 2urge 2live...
But a illusive smile frm u increase vitality of someone...
So keep smiling..........

***********************************************
Heart Can Skip Beats 4 a While
Memories can be kept in a file
A desert can replace the Nile
But...
NOthing can stop a smile when ur name appears on my mobile.

****************************************************
Today I Gave some1 ur cell no.
She will be visiting u soon. plz attend her properly.
I asked to stay with you forever.
Her name is SMILE...

*************************************************
Keep the smile,
Leave the tear,
Think of joy,
Forget the fear ,
Hold the laugh,
Leave the pain,
Be jouyous till i scrap again

***************************************************
Let me guess what U R doing...
Reading book?
Na Na!
Listining Music?
Uhu!
Watching TV?
Nah!
Caught U!
Missing me and reading my SCRAP na.!!
Oh now U R smiling.
****************************************************
Smile is a lnguage of Luv.
Smile is a way to get success,
Smile is to win the hearts.
Smile improves ur personality.
Brush daily.
U know what is the largest word in english language. "SmileS" bcoz there is mile between two "S". (S mile S). So spread smiles everywhere ..........

*******************************************************
Smiling is infectious,
you catch it like the flu.
when someone smiled at me today,
I started smiling too.
I passed around the corner,
and someone saw my grin.
when he smiled I realized.
I'd passed it on to him!
I thought about that smile,
then I realized it's worth.
a single smile just like mine,
could travel round the Earth

*******************************************************
Suna hai keh ap ki 1 smile par Log martay hain,
So keep smillind....
To reduce ...
Population:).

******************************************************
smile in ease
smile in pain
smile when trouble
pore like rain
smile whn someone hert ur fellings Copyright
smiles you know are very hailng

*****************************************************

0 comments: