Flirt Scraps

| |
Even if I had 1 wish... I wouldn't wish for u to love me, coz I don't want your love to come from a wish... but straight from your heart.
***********************************************
As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
To be in ur arms, I can't wait any longer.
Look into my eyes & u'll see that it's true,
Day & night my thoughts r of U.
*************************************************
U luk sweet when u read my message. U luk sweeter when u read my message & smile. U luk sweetest when u read my message, smile & reply. So, try to look sweetest.
**************************************************
I believe that God above created you for me to luv. He picked me out from all the rest coz he knew I'd luv you the best!
***************************************************
I think you are very careless! U come & leave things behind! See now what u have left? U just came in my mind and left a smile on my face.
***************************************************
Government imposing new taxes. Dating Rs.10, Hug Rs.20, Kiss Rs.30, Love Rs.50. But you don't worry, flirting is still free.
**************************************************
New style of proposing a girl.. "i hv spent many sleepless nights in ur Luv n i dont want my son 2 do d same 4 your daughter so lets mk them brother n sister.
**************************************************
Some say you are ugly, Some say you are jungly, Some say you are pugly, but I say you are lovely.
**************************
I can't help it, it's not by choice, my heart beats faster, my knees get weak, my stomach hurts & I can hardly breathe and each & every moment feels brand new, I just can't help it I'm crazy for U!
***************************
Never get tired of doing little things to others, coz sumtimes those little things may mean so much to them. That's why I won't get tired of sending my little Hi to U.
***************************
What's the difference between your and my smile?
U smile when you are happy and I smile when you are happy.
****************************
U r the angel who I cherish so dearly in this heart of mine; the one who makes my day brighter, by making my whole world shine. .
*****************************
If care is wave I give u sea. If respect is a leaf I give u tree. If Trust is a planet I give u galaxy, If friendship is life I give u myself !
*****************************

The moment I first saw you, you warmed my heart, the second time you made little flames and now you make my heart burn like hell !
*********************************************************
It's time for me to make a wish for U.��. (wishin) ��� (wishin) ��. done ! Do u know what I asked 4? I asked God to make u happy all day long.
*****************************
I never know what the future brings, but I know u r here with me now. We�ll make it through and I hope u are the one I share my life with.
******************************
Dreaming of u makes my night worth while. Thinking of u makes me Smile. Having u is the best thing ever & Loving u is what I plan to do forever .
*******************************
Monsoon's Rain or Summer's Heat, UR friendship is the reason why I breathe. Tell me Dear, What is Sweet? Is that U or UR heart beat
********************************
Height of Flirting: Writing a love letter with the title as 'To Whom So Ever It May Concern'.
********************************
Smokers have smoking heart, Drinkers have an alcoholoic heart. I request you Plz don't eat sugar coz u aready have a Sweet Heart
********************************

I must have been born under a lucky star, to find a friend as nice as you are, and I will follow the rainbow until the end, if you promis forever to be my friend!
*************************************************************

0 comments: